Also included in
Looking for an all-in-one solution for activities to teach Double-digit addition and subtraction? This 2-digit resource with regrouping bundle features math centers, games, step-by-step lessons, posters, crafts, and more! I've also included equations without regrouping to help differentiate!This Dou$17.14$20.05Save $2.91
Double digit subtraction with regrouping doesn't have to be a struggle! These double digit subtraction with regrouping posters, printables, flapbooks, activities, and worksheets will save you time as a teacher while also providing your students with the practice they need!
Whether you are just starting to teach subtraction with regrouping, or your students are reviewing, this resource has lots of activities your students can do!
Double Digit Subtraction With Regrouping Includes:
- Teaching Tips
- 4 Subtraction Posters to teach subtraction rhymes (in color and black and white)
- Posters for students
- Ladybug Activity with all templates included to review checking subtraction problems.
- Elephant Activity with all templates included to review checking subtraction problems.
- "I Spy" Subtraction with regrouping activity and cards
- Subtraction with regrouping word problems (digital and printable)
- Subtraction and Addition Key Words Sort
- Subtraction with regrouping writing prompt
- Student Workmat
- Place Value Mats
- Subtraction with regrouping worksheet
- Subtraction with regrouping activity with even/odd sort (digital and printable)
- Subtraction with regrouping flapbook- Students solve problems and sort based on the subtraction rhyme
- Subtraction and Addition pocket book- Students solve subtraction and addition with and without regrouping problems and sort into the correct pocket
- Solve and Match (2 printables): Students solve 6 subtraction problems and match the differences to each problem. (digital and printable)
- Solve and Match by Even/Odd (2 printables): Students solve 6 subtraction problems and identify whether the difference is even or odd (digital and printable)
- 4 Flapbooks: 2 Solve and Show your work, 1 sort by even/odd, 1 sort by regroup/not regroup (digital and printable)
UPDATE: 8 of the activities are now DIGITAL! These activities can be accessed through a link to Google Slides and Seesaw. They are preloaded for you to access easily. There is a how-to video included for you to view.
For Addition with Regrouping click HERE!
Looking for more regrouping activities? Check out below!