PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING.
This bundle was created in January 2017 and originally guaranteed volumes one, two, three, four, and five. As of June 23, 2017, the promised volumes (Vol. 1 -5) are complete. The bundle currently includes the promised five volumes, plus volumes, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14, as well as dingbat (doodle) fonts, AG Math Nerd, AG Squad Goals, and AG Supply List. PLUS two bonus fonts: AG What the What and AG Give It Your Some.
By purchasing the bundle, you are receiving the volumes within this set at a 30% discount. As additional volumes are added, the price of the bundle will increase accordingly. By purchasing the bundle at the current price, you will receive future volumes in this font series for free. Please note this bundle does not include fonts from the Script Series. To purchase the new Script Series, click HERE!
By purchasing the bundle, you are also entitled to prereleased fonts and bonus fonts that will not be available anywhere else!
This bundle currently includes 104 true type fonts from volume 1 - 14, 3 dingbat (doodle) fonts, plus two bonus fonts. All volumes 1 -14 include Spanish, French, and Norwegian accent letters.
FONT PACKS INCLUDED
AG Math Nerd (colored PNGs included)
AG Supply List (colored PNGs included)
Font Bundle Exclusive (currently only available in the bundle)
AG Give It Your Some
AG What the What
Get the most out of all AG Fonts with the NEW AG Font Guide!
Check out the preview to see exactly what you'll get!
The single-use commercial license allows the purchaser to:
- Use the font for one user on multiple personal computers or devices
- Sell products using the font (Teachers Pay Teachers products, t-shirts, mugs, postcards, etc.)
- Create word art for bulletin board sets sold digitally (words or phrases only and letters must accompany other design elements within the set; letters cannot be the sole component of the product)
- Use the font for personal blogs, websites, or social media sites
The purchaser is NOT permitted to:
- Sell, redistribute, or appropriate fonts in any way
- Create stand alone alphabets (where all characters are provided as a collective set)
- Create a derivative of the font (embroidery, die-cut letters, stencils, etc.) without purchasing a higher-use license
- Claim the font as his, her, or their own
FONTS NOT APPEARING? HAVE YOU TRIED THIS?
Here are three things that will typically resolve installation errors:
- Restart your computer or shut down your Microsoft programs completely and then reopen. This will ensure that the font cache is updated.
- When installing the fonts, do not highlight and drag them into your font book all at once. Instead, click each font file and download them individually.
- If the fonts appear in your font book but will not appear in your Microsoft programs, you may need to transfer them into the Microsoft Office Compatible list. Open font book and highlight the custom fonts. Drag them into the folder labeled “Microsoft Office Compatible.” Then restart your computer so the font cache updates. This should hopefully help the program recognize the fonts.
- If the fonts appear in your font book but will not appear in your Mac apps, you may need to transfer them into the app itself. Open your font list from "Format," then select "Fonts," and "Show Fonts." From there, under "Collections," choose "All Fonts" and select the font. The font should now appear in your drop down font menu within the app.
**If these steps do not work, please refer to the TPT help desk. Their team will be able to further troubleshoot and provide a solution. Please reach out for technical support before providing feedback.**