Heading back to school is such an exciting time for our students. Spend those first days back with a collection of activities that help your students get to know you and their classmates. This BUNDLE includes over 30 printable activities and 20 digital activities that are perfect for the first weeks of school.
The DIGITAL pages are available in Google Classroom. However, they can also be downloaded from there as PowerPoint files. For the Aside from the main titles, you can edit almost all of the directions and text to meet the needs of your classroom.
Please note that the printable pages are NOT editable.
If you're interested in purchasing the digital pages ONLY, click HERE!
If you're interested in purchasing the printable pages ONLY, click HERE!
DIGITAL AND PRINTABLE ACTIVITIES
- Summer Stickers
- Back to School Emotions
- Opinion Writing: The Best Subject
- Back to School Selfie
- Looking Forward to __ Grade
- Welcome to __ Grade
- Back to School Roll-a-Story
- First Day, First Impressions
- “Hello! My Name is...”
- 2 Truths and a Fib
- Math About Me
- Figure Me Out
- A Letter to Myself
- Getting to Know My Teacher 3-2-1
- Student Questionnaire
- Meet the Teacher
- My Teacher: True or False
- New Year, New Goals
- Teacher Q & A
- Back to School Fortune Teller
- Name Plates (versions available for grades 2-6)
- “Get to Know...” Pennant (2 Versions)
- Let’s FLAMINGLE – A “Find Someone Who” Activity
- All About Me (And My Classmates) - A “Find Someone Who” Activity
- “Our Best & Brightest Work Coming Soon!” signs for bulletin boards.
- All About My Child (for parents to complete)
- Summer Slideshow
- “A Look Back at My Summer” Writing Paper(2 Versions)
- Classmate Interview
- “Top 10 Things to Know About...” (Goes with classmate interview)
- “Navigate & Locate in Your New Classroom” (Scavenger Hunt)
- Classroom Rules Activity
- Routines & Procedures: Note-Taking Page
- Tell Us About You with TANGRAMS!
- “Let’s TACO ‘Bout...” Question Cards
- iGoals (2 Versions)
- “First Day of ___ Grade” and “Last Day of ___ Grade” Posters
Here’s what teachers just like you are saying about this resource:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Leila E. says, “The variety here is awesome! There are a ton of fun, engaging activities that get kids reflecting on their summer and the upcoming school year. These are also great to leave for a supply teacher early in the year. I love that they're so visually appealing, too!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Emily H. says, “These are all such fun and creative ways to start the school year! The students who come to my class always love them and leave the school with more excitement and less anxiety about the first couple days of school! Thank you.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Paige D. says, “My students loved this resource as a way to introduce themselves and to also get to know me. There were enough activities and resources to spread them out across the first weeks of school to ease my students into the classroom setting again. And, the information gathered from the activities really gave me insight to my learners.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Heather S. says, “I used this for the first week and a half of school. It helped me get to know the students and helped the students find classmates they had things in common with. Very well organized, everything was there and easy to use, no big prep. Most of the activities could be extended and my students really enjoyed these hands-on tasks.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Alison P. says, “I absolutely loved this resource. I am a first-year teacher and was struggling to find get to know you activities and gauge my student's ability in reading and writing and this resource allowed me to do this. I am so happy that I saved so much time and stress and made this purchase! It has resources for grades 2-6 so that if you change grades you can still use this resource the next year!”
Please email me at [email protected] with any questions or comments!