Imagine having a complete set of resources to take you through the year that target standards in a kid-friendly way? This print and digital Reading Bundle contains 10 essential reading units for 4th and 5th graders to help your students increase their reading comprehension.
Everything you need is included! You'll find engaging passages, graphic organizers, activities, task cards, and more to focus on key reading skills.
Here are the units included if you'd like to see each in detail:
Main Idea (print and digital)
Characters, Settings, and Events: Story Elements (print and digital)
Compare and Contrast (print and digital)
Elements of Poetry, Drama, and Prose (print and digital)
Text Evidence (print and digital)
Inferences Using Informational Text (print and digital)
Inferences Using Literature (print and digital)
Theme (print and digital)
Cause and Effect (print and digital)
Informational Text Structures (print and digital)
SAVE MORE and GET MORE with this Reading Bundle!!!
Why you'll love this resource:
- It includes 10 key reading comprehension concepts every fourth and fifth grader needs to master.
- There are a variety of formats included from passages, games, task cards, activities, graphic organizers, foldables, and more!
- The passages are high-interest ones your students will enjoy!
- The printables are low prep for busy teachers and the digital versions are NO PREP!
- It may be used in a number of ways from guided reading, to reader's workshop, independent work, literacy centers, exit slips, homework, whole-class games, test prep, and more!!!
Also, I do want to suggest a great set of YEARLONG reading centers that would go well with this reading bundle. There is a game for EACH STANDARD!!! It comes in a set of 10 for fiction, a set of 10 for nonfiction, or a bundle of 20 reading centers specifically for 4th and 5th grades!
Finally, if you like my work, I would love for you to follow me by clicking on the green star at the top of the page.
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.
This resource may only be placed on a password-protected website for your students, like Google Classroom™. It may not be placed anywhere else on the internet, on a class or school website visible to the public, or on a district server. Please email me if you have any questions: theteache[email protected]