Landforms & Map Skills Unit BUNDLE
Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
Make learning about geography come to life with this landforms and map skills unit for young learners! Your students will have the opportunity to explore the major landforms that shape our Earth and important beginning map skills using both printable and digital activities. Landforms PRINTABLE activPrice $12.50Original Price $18.00Save $5.50
Make learning about geography come to life with this landforms and map skills bundle unit for young learners! Your students will have the opportunity to explore the landforms that shape our Earth, as well as beginning map skills. This bundle contains a variety of printables, projects, crafts, and much more.
Also available in...
- Recommended book list
- Landforms posters (landform, beach, canyon, desert, hill, island, lake, mountain, ocean, plain, plateau, river, valley, volcano, waterfall)
- Word Wall (beach, canyon, desert, hill, island, lake, mountain, ocean, plain, plateau, river, valley, volcano, waterfall)
- Landform Puzzle Matching center
- "Label the Landform" printable
- "Guess the Landform" mini book
- "Land or Water" sorting printable
- "Comparing Landforms" graphic organizer
- K.W.L. Chart graphic organizer
- "Describing Landforms" printable
- "Drawing Landforms" printable
- "All About Landforms" Flip Book craftivity with directions and templates
- Salt Dough Landforms 3D model project with labels
- Recommended book list
- Map, Globe, Equator & Compass Rose posters
- "What Is a Map?" reading comprehension printable
- "What Is a Globe?" reading comprehension printable
- "Compass Rose" labeling cardinal directions (2 differentiated versions)
- "Color the Globe" printable
- "I Can Read a Map" printable
- "On a Treasure Hunt" map
- "Where are We Going?" interactive printable
- "What Are Map Grids?" printable
- "Using a Map Grid" printable
- "My Playground Map" legend/key activity
- "My Map Design" legend/key activity
- "Me on the Map!" flip book craftivity and templates includes 2 flip book options: Editable PDF with clip art for Earth, World Map, North America & United States; PowerPoint version (blank-no clip art) to customize with your own flip book labels and images
- To customize the editable PDF version, the only thing you need installed on your computer is ADOBE READER. It is FREE and if you don't have it, click on this link --> ADOBE READER
- To customize the editable PPT version, you must have PowerPoint installed on your computer. This version will allow you to insert additional text boxes and graphics to the flip book as desired.
Perfect for grades 1st-3rd! Please download our preview for a closer look into this unit.
Connect with us!
This item is a digital download from our TpT store:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Curriculum-Castle by Yvette Florez and Jessica Ruiz.
As such, it is for use in one classroom only. This item is also bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
•use items (free or paid) for your own classroom students or personal use
•distribute our resources in printed packets to your students/families
•send via email to your classroom families
•post on password protected class websites or apps that the general public can NOT access
•reference our resources in blog posts, workshops, seminars and share on social media provided credit is given to Curriculum Castle (link back to our store or individual product)
You MAY NOT:
•alter the resource or remove the copyright
•claim this work as your own or use it commercially in any way
•sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free
•post or distribute our resources on a non-secure blog, school or district website, or file sharing site (this includes paid and free products)