Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
If you're looking for fun color by number part of speech worksheets to help your students with grammar practice, you'll find engaging grammar activities right here in this year long seasonal bundle! The no prep grammar coloring pages include 8-parts of speech seasonal resources, including Christmas coloring pages & Valentine's Day coloring pages (which means 36-seasonal coloring pages)!
Easy to use, the part of speech coloring page units include two versions of each coloring page for simple differentiation to help reach all your students. Difficulty increases with each picture number. Each unit includes a BONUS: definitions of each part of speech and examples of each part of speech in context. Great for individual work, partner work, small group work, and learning centers. Perfect sub work. Just print and go! You'll be set for the entire year!
By purchasing this helpful, engaging parts of speech worksheet coloring bundle, you are saving 25% off the individual products!
Included in this engaging parts of speech color by number resource you'll find
- Differentiation in each unit (each picture has a modified version showing the number of items to find)
- Increasing complexity with each picture number
- Parts of speech definitions and example sentences
- 5 New Year/Winter parts of speech coloring worksheets (2 versions)
- 4 Late Fall/November parts of speech coloring worksheets (2 versions)
- 3 Thanksgiving parts of speech coloring worksheets (2 versions)
- 5 Christmas parts of speech coloring worksheets (2 versions)
- 4 Valentine parts of speech coloring worksheets (2 versions)
- 5 Spring parts of speech coloring worksheets (2 versions)
- 5 End of the Year/Summer parts of speech coloring worksheets (2 versions)
- 5 Back to School/Early Fall parts of speech coloring worksheets (2 versions)
- Answer keys
- Tips for Use
Check out what teachers like you are saying about this parts of speech resource:
⭐️ Megan J. said, "My students love these coloring pages! I use them to review parts of speech... For students who need extra help, I am able to print off the version that shows how many of each color there should be, and for those who need more of a challenge I can print off the ones without. It also makes great station work."
⭐️ Vicky B. said, "This is great practice with parts of speech which my students need additional work on. It is also pretty easy to grade due to the coloring involved."
⭐️ Erin N. said, "My students love to color, and what a great way to incorporate parts of speech!"
⭐️ Rachel F. said, "This is exactly what I needed for grammar practice that got the students actually interested!"
⭐️ That New Teacher said, "I LOVE THIS RESOURCE! These assignments are great on so many levels. I use them with Jr. High students and it is a fun way to practice and reinforce concepts we have been working on. I often use them for extra credit opportunities or when I have a substitute. After completion, I have used them for classroom decor to suit the season, as well. I especially enjoy that each season has a few different levels of difficulty, so I can differentiate as needed. Thanks for the great activity!"
You might also like these other helpful ELA resources:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Don't miss the opportunity to earn points toward free TPT resources. Just leave feedback on your purchases! I truly value your feedback.
- Follow Me and be notified when I post new products, which are always 50% for the first 24 hours!